21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||HOLYOKE, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Social Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
MA Licensure - Preference: Required
Developmental & Brain Injury Services - Residential Programs
Full-Time / Part-Time
Full-time position for a Masters-level, licensed clinician sought to join a dynamic clinical team.
Our team provides clinical support to adults with developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries; along with their care and support teams across a variety of services including residential group homes, shared living, outreach, and some day programing. We work cohesively with our nursing and administrative teams to be able to provide well-rounded supports to enhance and maximize the quality of our individuals lives.
As a Team Clinician to our Residential Programs, you will:
• Coordinate with staff, managers, therapists, psychiatrists, day program, service coordinators, families/guardians etc.
• Collaborate with our internal care teams that include nurses, direct-care staff, management
• Develop rapport with support teams and therapeutic relationships with the people receiving supports
• Train staff on a variety of clinical topics and interventions
• Contribute to Program and Department Development.
• Collect and analyze data.
• Write behavior or other treatment plans and guide proper implementation.
• Review shift notes and other documentation.
• Crisis management assistance.
You are currently licensed in Massachusetts in accordance with applicable law as one of the following:
• Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
• Applied Behavior Analyst
• Masters / Doctorate Level Speech Pathologist
• Masters / Doctorate level Teacher with certification in Special Education
You have at least three years of training, including post graduate class work or formal training, and/or experience in function based behavioral assessment and treatment; along with having at least three years of clinical experience in the treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities.
These positions are Full-Time (40hrs) or Part-Time (20hrs) with a flexible schedule including afternoons, early evenings, and some weekends. We offer a starting wage of $55,000-$65,000 and to get you started, we provide paid orientation, plus training for certification in, CPR & First Aid, and Proactive Approaches to Behavioral Challenges (PABC).
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, noting Search #607 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.