Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||CNA/RN/Medical|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Engage and support adults in recovery to take charge and grow with Behavioral Health Network!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Recovery Specialist in the Cole’s Place program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Cole’s Place program with the following:
• Providing direct services and ensure the well-being of consumers.
• Overseeing client activities, produce accurate and timely documentation, and are responsible for food shopping.
• Providing crisis intervention and emergency services as needed.
• Transporting clients in their own registered and insured vehicle or program van.
• Adhering to regulations and requirements of licensing and funding sources.
Who are we?
Cole’s Place is a 40-bed residential program located in Springfield, MA, for men in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Our program provides up to 6 months of post-ATS treatment and recovery support for men ages 18+ with a primary alcohol or drug addiction disorder. The diverse experienced team at Cole’s Place provides a variety of services including individual and group counseling, therapy and psycho-educational groups, individualized treatments plans, and medical and mental health referrals, among others. Our goal is to provide a safe and sober living environment to allow residents to work together in an atmosphere of recovery.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
• Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
• You will be able to change a person’s life
• You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
• You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
• You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
• You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
|What are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?|
• One year of experience in substance abuse treatment environment (required).
• Knowledge of DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Regulations.
• Commitment to client empowerment, human rights, and community integration.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
• Valid driver’s license (required).
• In successful recovery for two or more years (required, if applicable).
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.