21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||$40,000+ Per Year||GREENFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Social Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
|Greenfield Family Program Director|
ServiceNet is seeking a full-time Program Director to work with our residents at the Greenfield Family Inn and Scattered Site Programs.
Home is where the heart is. As a Program Director at ServiceNet, you will be our client’s advocate to shepherd them through the housing assistance process and help them find safe, comfortable and affordable housing arrangements. The Greenfield Family Inn offers comfortable, home-like environments for parents and children. Our case management services are designed to help families find and secure permanent housing and to develop the means to be sustainable in a home of their own.
As director of Greenfield Family, you will:
• oversee the daily operations of this year-round shelter for families, assuring guests’ safety and encouraging their active participation in the program;
• hire and supervise all staff and volunteers;
• work with Shelter division leadership on program planning, budget preparation, contracts with the state funding agency, and local funding requests, and write related reports;
• communicate with guests’ families and service providers;
• design and implement a 24-hour on-call system for responding to crises; and
• represent the shelter in public meetings and presentations.
You’re someone who is a natural team player and team-builder, and you bring a positive, can-do attitude to any group you’re in. You know the value of setting goals high, and the discipline needed to get there. With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a human services field, at least two solid years of supervisory experience, and three or more years of full-time work with individuals who are living with mental health challenges, addiction, or homelessness, you welcome the opportunity to take this next step in your career. Since you will be driving as part of your job, you’ll also need a license and reliable transportation.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Nights and weekends as necessary and on call
In addition to a competitive annual salary range of $40,000- $50,000, we offer:
• generous time off;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
Send your resume and cover letter; noting Search #883 in the subject line.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.