21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships, and help foster opportunities in the lives of others. |
Full time position in the Human Resources office of a growing Human Services agency in Northampton. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
• Recruitment and hiring for vacancies
• Coordinating new program hires, including interviewing
• Coordinating employee transfers
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• Excellent computer and writing skills
• 3-5 years’ experience in residential programming
• Knowledge of social services, humans services, etc. a plus
• Able and willing to travel within Massachusetts
• Must be a team player and able to work with many personality types.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. In addition to a competitive starting salary of 35,000-$40,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume, cover letter and three professional references noting Search #844 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.