21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Human Resources Assistant|
Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships, and help foster opportunities in the lives of others.
Full time position in the Human Resources office of a growing Human Services agency in Northampton. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
• Assist in responding to visitors and telephone calls to the Human Resources department regarding health and dental insurance.
• Provide secretarial support to the Human Resources department, in the form of written letters to support employee requests ie; employment, income, position verification, etc.
• Assist with administrative tasks including scanning, data entry and filing.
• Assist in preparing for orientations, meetings, and events.
• Back up to receptionist; answering phone calls, sorting mail, and providing excellent customer service.
• Excellent computer, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Associate’s and/or two years of relevant office/HR experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. In addition to our salary range of $30,000-35,000. We offer;
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #789 in the subject line.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.