21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Certified Substance Use Recovery Coach |
Northampton and Greenfield, MA
Full time / Hours to be determined
We are seeking Addiction Recovery Coaches to support and help guide people through the early stages of their recovery. In this peer-to-peer role, you will bring your own experience of recovery and at least two years of maintained sobriety to the work. Based at our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic in Greenfield, you will be supporting clients throughout Franklin County.
As a Recovery Coach, you will:
• collaborate with people on establishing and maintaining a recovery plan;
• help them connect to the local recovery community;
• provide temporary assistance with transportation to self-help groups, medical appointments, and other essential services – and later help people make the transition to public transit;
• accurately document your progress with each client; and
• participate in team consultation meetings, and in continuing education.
You are a strong, empathic person who knows what it’s like to come through recovery. And you appreciate the support you’ve received from others along the way. You also know that each person’s experience is their own, and you’re able to meet them where they are. Having set and met your own recovery goals, you understand what a challenge it can be to stay on course. And you don’t give up.
You have a high school diploma or GED; are comfortable using the computer for making notes and keeping records; and you have completed—or agree to complete—the Recovery Coach Academy. Since you will be driving as part of your work, you need a driver’s license and vehicle. Oh yes, and a sense of humor is essential!
We offer a competitive salary of 34,000/year, plus:
• generous time-off;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search # 623 in the subject line, to: email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.