21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
ServiceNet, a large non-profit human services agency in Western Massachusetts is seeking a contracts manager to join our fiscal department in Northampton MA. ServiceNet provides a wide spectrum of services to more than 12,000 people in Western Massachusetts; seventy-five percent of our revenue is acquired through Government contracts and grants. Needless to say, this keeps our fiscal department bustling all year long.
Full time position available in the Fiscal department of a non-profit human services agency reporting directly to the Controller. .
• Primary responsibility for contract renewals and amendments
• Preparation, approval, and submission of monthly vouchers
• Coordination of monthly voucher entry for general ledger close
• Spreadsheet and database entry, creation, and maintenance.
• Detailed oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
• Associates degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent work in a not-for –profit accounting setting
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency with using Excel
• Experience with Commonwealth of Massachusetts EIM system strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting salary of $50,000-$56,000 we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #800 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.