21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Site Manager - Mental Health Group Residence|
We’re looking for an inspired, organized leader to assist with all aspects of managing our group living environment for adults with mental health challenges.
As Site Manager, you will collaborate with the House Manager to guide and support our residential team by:
• assisting with scheduling, medication management and oversight of the program
• providing support and coaching to residents to meet their treatment goals
• assisting program participants with money management and budgeting
• sharing in on-call responsibilities, which includes covering shifts when needed
You’re someone who:
• can build rapport with program participants and colleagues
• can convey important information in a way that’s easy to understand
• is dependable and has a positive attitude
• has strong organizational, multi-tasking and computer skills
CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration Program (MAP) training will be provided if you are not already certified. Since you’ll be driving residents to various activities and appointments, you need to have a vehicle and driver’s license. And it’s a plus if you have a college degree and/or some prior experience in the mental health field.
This is a full-time position, Sunday-Thursday 10am-6pm. It may also include some evening and/or weekend hours.
The hourly rate is $14.53, plus an additional $.75 for Medication Administration Program (MAO).
We also offer; excellent benefits— including a generous time-off package; comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options. We also provide plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Send resume and cover letter citing Search #747 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.