21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Experienced Carpenter & Maintenance Worker - Northampton|
ServiceNet a larger non-profit, human services agency is seeking a skilled carpenter/maintenance worker to join our facilities department. This person will carry out a broad range of tasks and help to maintain or renovate an impressive list of residential homes and commercial properties. This is a full-time position that will work Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm. Hours may change due to projects.
• Varied construction and repair work at residential and commercial office properties including carpentry, minor plumbing and repairs, painting and electrical.
• Property maintenance and snow removal as needed.
• Emergency on-call nights and weekends on rotating schedule.
• Any other job-related task assigned by the Supervisor of Facilities Services.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
• Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds.
• Three to five years of experience in carpentry or construction
We offer a wage range of $16.50-$18.00/hour. We provide paid orientation and training for certification in Medication Administration Program (MAP), CPR & First Aid, and Proactive Approaches to Behavioral Challenges (PABC) if applicable.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #637 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.