21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|SEEKING LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Per Diem)|
To work in our residential programs throughout Hampden Counties
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
We are seeking a licensed practical nurse to work with our developmentally disabled and brain injured clients in their residential programs.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love. We pay for your orientation and training. Other requirements of the job include:
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• LPN Licensure and 2 years nursing experience
• Medication Administration Certification
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
• Good communication and computer skill
• We’d also conduct a routine background check.
$30.00 per hour Per Diem
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. For Per Diem employees we offer:
• Mass sick time
• a 403(B) retirement plan
Please submit your resume and cover letter, noting Search #222 in the subject line, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.