21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Relief and Temporary Shelter Counselors needed|
Shelter and Housing Services
Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships, and help foster opportunities in the lives of others.
Relief shelter counselors needed for all shifts, including an 8 week temporary position, in our Pittsfield Shelter and Housing Division both family and individual. Flexible schedules, filling in for pre-arranged/on-call shifts at the shelter programs.
• Work to provide a healthy home-like atmosphere in the shelter or house, maintain the safety of the facility including identifying maintenance issues.
• Attend to the daily affairs and welfare of all clients during each assigned shift. This includes but is not limited to: counselor, training in daily living skills, recreational and socialization programming and supervision, supervision of tasks within the apartment or house, and case management.
• Uphold client confidentiality.
• Responding quickly and effectively to emergency situations.
• Employee must be able to drive
• Employee must be able to lift 10-25 pounds
• Employee must be able to perform CPR/First Aid, and conduct a fire drill.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting Search # 346 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.