21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Program Director – Behavioral Health|
Northampton & Greenfield
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced, senior level mental health clinician to direct our Certified Community Behavioral Health Centers (CCBHC) in Northampton and Greenfield; these centers provide a broad range of on-site and community-based services for clients with chronic, persistent mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
As our CCBHC Program Director, you will:
• oversee daily operations of the two centers, developing necessary policies and procedures, and managing and supervising staff;
• implement CCBHC project activities in coordination with internal and community partners;
• assure timely reporting to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA);
• manage the program budget; and
• work in tandem with the Vice President of Clinical Services and the Medical Director to ensure that all CCBHC objectives are met.
You are an independently licensed clinician in Massachusetts—LICSW, LMHC, or PhD—or have completed an equivalent Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Clinical Psychology, or Psychology. Having been in the Mental Health and/or Substance Use treatment field for at least 5 years, with progressive degrees of leadership responsibility, you’re known by your colleagues as an inspiring supervisor, hard worker, and expert trainer—skilled at drawing diverse teams together around a shared vision. It would be great if you have prior experience working with a SAMHSA grant (preferred but not required). And since your work will be taking you back and forth between Northampton and Greenfield, you also have a driver’s license and use of a vehicle.
In addition to a competitive salary ($72,000), we offer:
• generous time-off;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search #686 in the subject line, to: email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.