Moving Mentor, Inc.
P O Box 3003
AMHERST, MA 01004
Our specialty is planning & implementing peace-of-mind moves for seniors & their families, empty nesters, & others.
|Salary Range:||Location:||AMHERST, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|A twenty-five-year old Amherst-based small business serving seniors and their families seeks a part time Executive Assistant/Administrator. Your primary responsibility is to support our executive team in carrying out our company’s mission of providing excellent service and peace of mind to all clients and vendors. You will also serve as a personal assistant to the company’s founder and president offering support as needed.|
Stepping into this position means you have the strong willingness, professional judgment and discipline to keep what is most important at the top of the list and can balance what is urgent with what is important.
Our first-choice candidate will have: the highest degree of personal integrity, a strong affinity for service to older adults, excellent management and organizing skills, and first-rate communication skills. Must be skilled and at ease with technology (see list of specific Technology Skills below). Must be able to learn applications quickly and to assist others in learning, using, and troubleshooting them.
This position will average 10 hours a week with flexible hours mutually set weekly or biweekly. The work will be a combination of remote and in-person in keeping with guidelines from the State of Massachusetts for Covid-19. You must have a car for use during work hours, and agree to and pass a CORI check (Criminal Offender Record Information). The hourly rate is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This position does not include benefits.
Please email a cover letter – along with a resume in PDF format – by midnight, September 20, and be prepared with three references upon request. email@example.com
• Trustworthy with a strong ethical sense
• Discreet and nonjudgmental with good listening skills
• Works with sense of mission and purpose
• Whatever-it-takes attitude
• Capacity to offer support without having to be in the limelight
• Initiator & creative problem solver
• Excellent follow through with ability to influence others to stay on-track
• Capable of juggling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Detail oriented with a good memory
• Provide support and back up to executive team to free them up for their main functions
• Serve as the voice of the business on the phone and as an effective communication link for clients, vendors, and others
• Create, implement, adapt and maintain systems to help office run smoothly
• Maintain the Solve CRM database to serve our clients and be a base for our marketing strategies
• Oversee and coordinate infrastructure operations, maintenance, & troubleshooting
• Must be comfortable using a PC with the Windows operating system
• Knowledge of Mac computers also preferred
• Must be proficient in basic functions of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be familiar with the use of social media platforms
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Publisher is helpful
• Familiarity with Solve CRM, Constant Contact email marketing system, Paper Tiger online filing database, Google Drive, Dropbox, and cloud back-up is helpful