Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Join a dynamic clinical and leadership team in an urban outpatient mental health setting!|
Behavioral Health Network’s Child Guidance Clinic is hiring an Integrated Team Leader to join our leadership team in Springfield, MA! The Team Leader is responsible of carrying out administrative duties that support the ongoing development of a healthy and vibrant clinic culture, efficient program management, high performance standards and excellent clinical work. Among the Integrated Team Leader’s responsibilities will be supervising clinicians and providing direct outpatient care to a caseload of clients.
The Child Guidance Clinic Outpatient program at BHN provides comprehensive mental health, educational, developmental, behavioral, and consultative services to children, adolescents, and their families in Springfield, MA and the surrounding communities. Our multidisciplinary staff offer a variety of culturally competent programs in our clinic, at numerous community sites, and in homes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Licenses, Accreditations and Insurance
All of our clinical programs are accredited by CARF and licensed by the Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse Services, Department of Mental Health, Department of Developmental Services and Department of Early Education and Care. BHN has contractual relationships with Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations and most commercial insurers.
BHN’s MISSION is to help individuals, families and communities improve the quality of life for those with behavioral and developmental challenges.
Renewal-to restore, to make changes, to begin again
Resiliency-strength and ability to rebound from adversity
Recovery-to return to an original state
Rehabilitation-to restore to former capacity
|The Team Leader at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:|
• Master's degree in related mental health field (required).
• Independent licensure (required); LICSW strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of post-licensure experience (required).
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience (required).
• Excellent interpersonal skills to form solid, trusting relationships with staff and community members.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Capacity to be self-directed and work independently.
• Creative, with an understanding of systems-level issues and an interest in/ability to create and/or implement a wide variety of interventions at this level.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and discernment in prioritizing work.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!