21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
In a Mental Health Recovery Program
Through assignment by the Clinical Team Leader, and as members of the management structure on each team, Team Coordinators collaborate with each other to oversee team operations and manage administrative tasks for the team. Team Coordinators also work with program participants to reach their recovery goals as outlined in their treatment plan. Team Coordinators participate as members of a multi-disciplinary team promoting a model of treatment informed by the principles of person-centered planning, trauma-informed and strengths-based service provision, and the belief in, and support for, resiliency, hope and recovery.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate will have good decision making, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The candidate should be able to assist with coordination of IAP requirements and other administrative tasks as needed.
• A bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services is required with preference for community-based, person-centered recovery services.
• Must be competent in basic computer skills and be able to multitask.
• Current, valid Massachusetts driver’s license with reliable transportation required.
• MAP certification, CPR, First Aid required
Total = 40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting salary of 40,000.
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #566 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer