21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Job Coach- Pittsfield Area |
Berkshire Vocational Services has two positions available in the Pittsfield area to assist individuals in maintaining their employment at community-based supportive and competitive work sites as well as participation in a community-based day program.
A commitment for working with people who are living with a disability.
Berkshire Vocational Services helps people with disabilities find and maintain employment. Having been in business for more than 25 years, we have placed well over 1,200 people in independent, competitive employment throughout western Massachusetts.
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve
• Ability to connect with people
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position including CPR (agency will provide this training)
• Good communication and computer skills
• Access to a reliable, registered/inspected vehicle and willingness to transport individuals (mileage to be reimbursed)
• Previous experience in human services or vocational services is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work
Monday- Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm, some weekend and evening hours are a possibility based on program need.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $13.25 an hour, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, please note Search #543 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.