21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|Program Director |
In our Program in Wilbraham– for people with Brain Injuries
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
The Program Director will oversee a Day Services program and they are the point person and facilitator of the overall program’s success. They will be an experienced professional in human services and program development. They should be a team builder, supporter, and player with integrity and loyalty, dedicated to serving the organization’s goals and mission.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field and/or three years full-time experience working with people who live with developmental delays and/or brain injuries.
• One year of management/supervisory experience.
• Medication Certification or must become (MAP) medication certified within 6 months.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position and CPR
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (with on call hours)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting salary range of $40,000- $42,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #537 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.