21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
ServiceNet is a large non-profit, regional behavioral health and human services agency based in Northampton, MA. ServiceNet is looking for an experienced part-time (24 hr/wk) Payroll Specialist for our fast growing agency.
Responsible for weekly review of electronic timesheet as well as bi-weekly processing of payroll for agency of 1500+ employees. Additionally responsible for answering employee questions, troubleshooting issues and other payroll related duties.
As our Payroll Specialist, you will:
1. Process information for new hires, terminations and status changes.
2. Review and process batches for bi-weekly payroll. Generate manual pay checks as needed.
3. Process pay changes, pay adjustments, as well as calculate retroactive payments.
4. Maintain confidentiality.
5. Maintain payroll records and files.
6. Team builder, supporter, and player with integrity and loyalty. Dedication to serving the organization’s goals and mission.
7. Maintain acceptable attendance record.
8. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
You’re also someone who has:
1. Knowledge of automated payroll procedures
2. Intermediate Excel Skills
3. Microsoft Office experience
4. Experience with Datis HR Cloud a plus
5. 2+ years payroll or related experience
6. TB screen (negative result)
In addition to our starting wage of $15 - $17 per hour. Hours are flexible (24 hr/wk) Monday- Friday between 9am-5pm. We provide a generous time-off package; comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #531 in the subject line
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.