21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|DBIS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (DO) – Franklin, Hampshire and Hampden Counties|
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer!
The Director of Operations provides support functions to the Developmental and Brain Injuries Services (DBIS) administrative team and residential programs. Under the supervision of the Vice President or Division Director provides support, guidance, quality assurance, continuous quality improvement and planning for the operations of the programs within the division.
• Advanced degree in human services, administration, planning, or business.
• Seven years’ experience in program planning/development.
• At least two years’ experience in a mental health agency.
• Proven grant writing ability.
• Medication Administration Program Certification (MAP-preferred)
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position and CPR
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our competitive salary of $58,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #510 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.