Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Child Care|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Channel your love of children and experience in education with BHN!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Preschool Teacher at the Kidstop Children’s Center at Behavioral Health Network! In this role, you would responsible for creating a safe and caring environment for children ages 4-5, general classroom management, and development and implementation of curriculum.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Preschool Teachers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced setting
• Excellent communication skills with families a must
• Minimum Associate's Degree in early childhood education or a related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Two years expereince in a center-based preschool program preferred
• Familiarity with NAEYC and QRIS standards preferred
• Ability to be flexible in assignments and work hours is important.
If you are interested in this opportunity to be a Preschool Teacher at BHN, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!