Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Help individuals manage their insurance coverage for behavioral health care!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Site Coordinator in the Billing Department at Behavioral Health Network! The Site Coordinator implements and maintains a process for review of Direct Contact sheets for all Department of Developmental Services (DDS) programs in Springfield, Holyoke, and Northampton. They work with the demographic data of individuals served as well as data regarding billable services in an accurate and timely manner, monitoring daily error reports to ensure corrections of errors.
The Site Coordinator works as a liaison between the Billing Department and DDS program staff for service and contract billing issues. They may assist with training the DDS site’s front-desk staff in a number of administrative procedures, and traveling and working out of the three program offices on a weekly basis. Finally, the Site Coordinator helps prepare productivity and utilization reports for the DDS programs.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Site Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Ability to schedule, meet and maintain daily and monthly routines, as well as preserve the integrity of the EHR.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good analytic and problem-solving skills (required).
• Ability to work closely and effectively with others.
• Ability to organize tasks and priorities as well as meet various goals.
• Ability to work extensively with computers and software with a minimum of supervision.
• Experience with the Virtual Gateway MMIS portal.
• Familiarity with the Virtual Gateway EIM/ESM application (preferred).
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!