60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||IT User Services/Help Desk|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Up to One Year
|IT Support Specialist |
Description, Location and Compensation:
Location: Northampton, MA
Rate of Pay: $18.00
Hours: 30 hours – Full Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
• Self-starter, takes initiative in issue identification, prioritization and problem-solving
• Customer Focus, Collaborative, Drives Results, Communicates Effectively, Instills Trust, Ensures Accountability, Cultivates Innovation.
• Strong customer services skills with ability to work over the phone with employees who need assistance.
• Attention to detail and able to work through multiple items at the same time.
• Preference for at least three years of IT help desk or related experience, however the willing to train the right person. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Experience with computer security including removal of malware and viruses.
• Knowledge of network security and state and Federal privacy law compliance.
• Experience with managing Active Directory through adding and removing users.
• Experience with O365 administration and managing user accounts.
• Experience with mobile device support to include, but not limited to, tablets, laptops and cell phones.
• Experience or knowledge of RDS or Citrix based cloud environments.
• Experience or knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and subnetting.
• Experience or knowledge of network equipment configuration such as Cat5e cables and/or network patch panels.
• Experience or knowledge of EHR systems and maintenance. Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
1. Provides extraordinary customer service through helpdesk support of Viability employees for all technology needs, included but not limited to network access, application support (MS office/O365 and other programs), electronic health record system, accounting system, payroll system, online training system, etc.
2. Responds to incoming phone calls as well as electronically submitted tickets via email/ticket system entries.
3. Consistently monitors open tickets through resolution. Continuous triage of open tickets to ensure most critical items are being resolved in a timely manner.
4. Document all issues in the IT ticket system, including resolution and key tracking metrics.
5. Diagnose and resolve hardware issues.
6. Works closely with the IT manager and support teams of other applications to ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues.
7. Provides training and support to employees in the use of Viability network, office-based devices and mobile devices
8. Provides training to employees in the access to and/or use of network applications, including Microsoft Office products, client applications (i.e. EHR, employer application) and administrative applications (ie. Blackbaud, ADP)