Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||Whately MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Warehouse|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Machine Operators: 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5:45 PM – 6:00 AM Schedule|
Build your career with an industry leader!
Yankee Candle is looking for individuals with various skill levels for our Machine Operator roles. If you’re seeking a career with a growing company and have the drive to succeed, this is the team for you!
The Machine Operator will perform a variety of operations to meet production needs and scheduling requirements. The successful candidate will exercise good judgement to follow instructions, comply with standard procedures, and ensure quality guidelines are met.
• Operate machines according to company guidelines and safety regulations.
• Produce product at specific rates for each piece of machinery while maintaining quality standards, following schedules, and calculating formulas.
• Use automated and manual equipment including basic hand tools, temperature gauges, wax tanks, pumps, hoses, and packaging equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve equipment issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Good working knowledge of basic arithmetic and the ability to calculate percentages.
• Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Basic knowledge of computers a plus.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.