199 Industrial Blvd.
TURNERS FALLS, MA 01376
Deerfield Packaging is a contract manufacturer. We are manufacturing high quality hand tools that are sold under the Mayhew ToolsTM name as well as other private brands around the world.
Founded in 1856, Mayhew Steel Products (Mayhew Tools) is the oldest punch and chisel manufacturer in the United States. As we’ve grown from a small tool house to the industry leader, there’s only one thing that hasn’t changed—our dedication to quality, reliability, and craftsmanship. That’s why we’ve become the tool of choice for certified technicians and professional mechanics across the country, and have found a home in the belts of do-it-yourselfers as well.
Over time our product line has grown but our passion for manufacturing quality hand tools continues as we serve the Industrial, Automotive and Hardware industries.
During our more than 160-year history, we’ve been able to expand both our physical size and breadth of products without losing sight of our heritage. That includes staying true to our American roots, by keeping our newly constructed headquarters in the heart of the original tool country—Western Massachusetts, home to our corporate office and 100,000 square foot warehouse and manufacturing facilities. Mayhew controls all functions from raw material receiving to final tool inspection and packaging. Our recent expansion continues with the creation of two distinct product lines (MayhewPro and MayhewSelect) geared specifically for our hardworking customers—both the professional and occasional user that wants to know what the Pros know. Mayhew is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||TURNERS FALLS, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Manufacturing/Production|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
Leadership/Supervisory Experience - Preference: Nice to have|
|We have openings for this position on our 1st and 2nd shifts. Schedule is Monday through Friday - 6am-2:30pm or 3pm-11:30pm|
• Perform order fulfillment per customer demand and instruction
• Includes, but is not limited to, expedited orders, out of stock orders, back orders and exported orders
• Take pick ticket to bin location, select required item in correct quantity and deliver to packing station
• Provide quality assurance assistance while selecting parts
• Follow specific and tight timetables for fulfillment and delivery
• Read and interpret shop prints
• Familiarity with ShopVue, Macola (ERP) or Nice Labels
• Able to multitask on-the-go to respond to expedited orders or react to out of stock orders
• Work quickly while balancing a high level of accuracy
• Close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Written and verbal English communication skills
• Able to work with a team to accomplish company goals
• Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including wearing all personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Willingness to keep and maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Adherence to attendance policy