Renew Window Cleaning
2 Prospect Street
HATFIELD, MA 01038
|Salary Range:||Location:||$15+ Per Hour||HATFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Cleaning Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
Preference: Nice to have
- Preference: Nice to have|
|NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!|
*Women encouraged to apply*
A message from the owner:
As a woman and business owner, I know that who I’m looking to hire might be too modest to apply. Please apply even if you don’t think you’re exactly what I’m looking for. Ultimately I’m looking for trainable, friendly employees.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
THERE IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
-Do you want to work for a company that encourages your growth and appreciates you?
-Will former employers have good things to say about you?
-Do you want 3 winter months off to explore the world or your passions, while still making a whole years earnings?
-Are you available Mon-Fri and Occasionally on weekends?
If you answered yes to all these questions, we really want to hear from you!
We are a CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY that just happens to clean windows :)
If at least 8 of the following statements are true, we want to hear from you:
-You generally have a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
-You like making people feel happy.
-You have great communication skills.
-You dislike egos and "tough guy (or girl)" mentalities.
-Physical work doesn't scare you.
-You enjoy working with your hands.
-You enjoy spending time outside.
-You like learning, and are teachable AND coachable.
-You pay attention to detail.
-You walk with a sense of purpose.
-You view every failure as an opportunity to learn.
- You want to work for a growing company with room for advancement.
-You want to earn a good wage with the opportunity for bonuses and tips
-Heights don't scare you. (We work on ladders every day)
(most people aren’t truly afraid of heights..they just aren't used to them. We start you on small ladders and you will work your way up)
You also must:
-Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have a clean criminal background
- Have a smartphone. (although this not a deal breaker)
-Are able to commit to working from April to December
2) If ANY of the following statements are true, we DON’T want to hear from you:
- You are an unhappy person.
- HARD WORK MAKES YOU CRY
- You have a severe fear of heights.
- YOU HAVE ATTITUDE, NEGATIVITY, OR EGO PROBLEMS
- You live to party
- YOU HAVE LITTLE INTEREST IN LEARNING NEW THINGS
- You don’t have reliable transportation.
About the job:
- We are primarily a window cleaning company, but offer a few other home related services as well.
-As a new employee, you will receive thorough, in-depth training before you ever set foot on a customer’s property.
- You will start as a conditional employee with 2 weeks of salaried training. If after 2 weeks, we both agree you will be a good match for our company, you will start working as a permanent hourly employee.
-During training, you’ll learn everything necessary to get you feeling comfortable in your new job. We understand that people have different learning styles. We’ve found that many employees learn by doing, so our training system uses a mix of classroom and video instruction, hands on, as well as job site training.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and a good fit for you, do not reply to this ad.
1)Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2)Write “purple peanut” in the subject line
3) Attach a Resume (not looking for perfection...just the usual info)
4) In the body of the email, tell us which of the positive qualities from our list above apply to you. (See Section 1)
5) Tell us a little bit about you (your goals, hobbies, anything you'd like us to know)
Most people don’t read the entire post, and don’t follow this instructions. You aren't most people :)
|Read the Ad|