Elder Services of Berkshire Cty, Inc.
877 South Street Suite 4E
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Website:Elder Services of Berkshire County Inc.
|Salary Range:||Location:||PITTSFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Social Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Human Service experience - Preference: Required|
Driver's License - Preference: Required
|Elder Services seeks a highly organized, detail-oriented professional to assist seniors and individuals with disabilities in an interactive, decision-making process to identify community resources to meet their long term care needs. Examples include subsidized housing and assisted living search. Able to work collaboratively with clients, families and community resources. Strong oral and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant experience in senior and/or disability services preferred. Bi-lingual a plus. Send resume and cover letter to Elder Services of Berkshire County, 877 South Street Suite 4E, Pittsfield, MA 01201 or email@example.com. AA/EOE.|
|Education/Experience Requirements: Able to work collaboratively with clients, families and community resources. Strong oral and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant experience in senior and/or disability services preferred. Bi-lingual a plus.|
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills.
• Commitment to working with the elderly and disabled adults; strong sensitivity to aging and disability issues.
• Crisis intervention/problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply the practices, principles, and techniques used in professional social work.
• Leadership ability; independent thinker; self-starter.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and experience using databases.