21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||CNA/RN/Medical|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
Registered Nursing License - Preference: Required
Developmental Brain Injury Services Department
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary Nursing Team.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to work with our developmentally disabled and brain injured clients in their residential programs.
Work in multiple community-based group homes with people with acquired brain injuries. Provide nursing care to adults with special needs. Manage, support and educate LPN and staff around basic nursing skills. Responsible for scheduling within the group homes along with having on-call responsibilities. Assist the Director of Nursing with day to day nursing responsibilities.
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
· RN Licensure and Medication Administration
· 3 years nursing experience
· Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
· Good communication and computer skill
· Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
· Ability to connect with people
· A deep belief in the potential of every human being
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our wage of $37.00-$45.00 per hour
We also offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.