21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||30,600-34,200 Per Year||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
LMHC, LICSW, LCSW or license-eligible - Preference: Required|
ServiceNet an innovative and progressive human services agency in Western Massachusetts is looking for a part-time (24 hours per week) Team Clinician to join our expanding Mental Health Recovery Services Outreach Team.
The Team Clinician works closely with program participants and outreach staff to facilitate individuals’ personal growth and recovery from mental health challenges. Provides clinical expertise, support and supervision to the team. Completes assessments, and treatment plans. Rotating on-call responsibilities.
• Clinical Master’s degree. Massachusetts clinical license or license-eligible required (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LADC-1).
• Experience providing clinical and recovery services to individuals with mental illness
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• Ability to connect with people
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-motivated
• Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
• Good organizational, communication, and writing skills
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
• Substance abuse clinical experience preferred
Monday through Wednesday, 9am-5pm or Monday through Thursday 9am-3pm. Some flexibility possible.
$30,600-34,200 for 24 hour per week position, depending on credentials and number of years of relevant, post-graduate experience
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we also offer;
• generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
• Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #609 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.