21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||32000-36000 Per Year||Orange MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Support Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
CADAC / LADC - Preference: Preferred|
|CASE MANAGER |
Orange Recovery Program
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer! Orange Recovery is seeking a case manager to work 40 hours per week. They will play an integral role in establishing and nurturing a safe, drug-free, health-oriented, supportive environment steeped in the culture of recovery.
Orange Recovery is a transitional residence for men 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu therapy encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
• CADAC/LADC strongly preferred.
• At least 2 years’ experience working with substance addiction population.
• Previous experience working in a recovery home setting.
• Familiarity with community social, vocational, entitlement, and medical resources.
• Group facilitation
• Open mindedness with regard to multiple pathways of recovery/MAT-documentation and computer skills; although this is a direct care position, documentation and computer skills are required as part of the day to day job responsibilities.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Vacancy 1 (2916)
*Schedule may change depending on programmatic needs; ability and willingness to be flexible may be required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to our starting wage of $32,000-$36,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #722 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.