Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||HOLYOKE, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you dedicated to helping individuals in the local community make strides towards positive behavioral change?|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Bilingual Case Manager in the Developmental Services program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Developmental Services program with the following:
• Monitoring the overall health & well-being of individuals served
• Assisting with all aspects of medication treatment and administration
• Providing crisis intervention and emergency services as needed
• Helping individuals & families access services that include jobs, housing, entitlements, self-advocacy, and skill development
• Completing assessments, treatment plans, and documentation
• Maintaining electronic healthcare records (EHR)
Who are we?
The Developmental Services programs at BHN provide 24-hour staffed residential services, community day support, individual and family support services, a social club, and an advocacy program. BHN values the individuals we serve in shared living and small group homes. Each person we serve is part of a team that includes family, BHN staff, and other providers who work together to assess the individual’s needs and goals and create plan that reflects their strengths, capabilities, and desires.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
• Gain entry-level supervisory experience to grow in your career
• Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
• You will be able to change a person’s life
• You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
• You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
• You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
• You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
|What are we looking for in a Bilingual Case Manager?|
• Commitment to individual empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration.
• At least two years of human services experience (required).
• Associate's Degree in a related field (required).
• Bilingual in Spanish & English (required).
• Familiarity with internet, word processing, and email systems.
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hour (required).
How do I apply to be a Bilingual Case Manager?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.