60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||$20+ Per Hour||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Position: Revenue Cycle Analyst – Full Time|
Location: Northampton, MA
Rate of Pay: $19.23 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Summary: The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for timely processing of billing, payment reconciliation, posting and collections to ensure that the Organization received appropriate payment for services provided. The Revenue Cycle Analyst interacts with funders, directors, and colleagues to ensure the Organization maximizes its funding allocated for each service contract.
• Positively adheres to the organization’s Guiding Principles, and Code of Ethical Conduct.
• Completes all required documentation in a timely manner; following all agency policies, procedures and standards including utilizing Credible, ADP, Financial Edge, and SharePoint to document required information.
• Communicates positively, effectively, professionally, and in a timely manner both in written and oral format to all internal and external customers.
• Stays informed of agency and program changes and updates.
• Successfully completes all company required and job-specific training within required timeframes.
• Processes accounts receivable billing and application of payments; researches and resolves discrepancies; monitors accounts receivable open items and reports on outstanding receivables.
• Ensures that pre-monthly closing activities related to revenue recognition are completed.
• Assists with internal and external financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly financial reports, and financial audits.
• Works with administrative team to improve, support and promote quality services and a productive work environment.
• Ensures confidentiality within all areas of responsibility.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field or three to five years accounting experience. Must have ability to work independently and as an effective team member. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals and State funding source guidance.
|Requirements: Demonstrated proficiency in data entry utilizing accounting software, to include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, databases, and email essential.|