21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Independently Licensed Clinician|
We’re looking for an energetic, multi-talented clinician to join the team at our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) in Greenfield. This is a new role, focused on providing treatment for people with a complex range of mental health, substance use, and medical issues—including veterans and individuals who are presently homeless.
As an Independently Licensed Clinician, you will:
• conduct comprehensive clinical assessments and diagnoses;
• develop treatment plans with clients—which may include individual, group, and family therapies;
• help clients maintain their overall wellness and link them to additional services as needed;
• work closely with the rest of the CCBHC team to evaluate and measure clients’ treatment goals;
• consult with other programs and hospitals regarding clients’ needs and goals; and
• participate on the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team.
You have been in this field for at least two years and have worked with clients experiencing both a chronic mental illness and substance use disorder. You earned your Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related discipline, and have since been independently licensed by the State of Massachusetts. Familiar with a variety of evidence-based practices, you are always on the lookout for new research, and are especially drawn to integrated models of care. An excellent communicator—both in person and in writing—you are proficient on the computer and in using an Electronic Health Record.
In addition to a salary of $50,000, we offer:
• generous time-off;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search #659 in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.