21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
We’re looking for someone who is friendly, positive, outgoing and organized to support and help anchor our Mental Health Recovery Services administrative office in Northampton.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will:
• assist managers with a variety of projects – tracking data, managing files and spreadsheets, ordering supplies
• assist with tracking and managing housing paperwork and data for our housing personnel
• serve as our liaison with other departments; and
• create a welcoming environment in our office for staff, visitors, and program participants
• a natural talent for organizing, meeting your goals, and working on several projects at the same time;
• the ability to communicate with skill and diplomacy – on the phone, in person, and in writing;
• excellent computer skills and knowledge;
• associate’s or bachelor’s degree and/or background in the mental health field (preferred); and
• a driver’s license and vehicle for travelling to other offices and handling work-related matters
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We offer a starting rate of $13.50/hour, plus a generous time-off package; comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, noting Search #732 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.