Plymouth Rock Assurance
25 University Drive
Amherst, MA 01002
We are people just like you, and we value providing the peace of mind that comes with knowing your assets are properly covered. At Encharter Insurance, we come to work each day committed to help each of our customers protect against the unexpected.
About the Company
Encharter is an independent agency that represents most of the premier insurance companies in America today. This allows us to offer comprehensive and customized coverage at the most competitive prices.
|Salary Range:||Location:||AMHERST, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Sales/Marketing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|CL Account Exec|
Encharter Insurance, an Insuramatch Company, is a large, growing independent insurance agency with national capabilities. With access to a vast array of premier insurance companies, we are committed to matching our customers with the best product and price in the market.
To support our expanding operations, we seek highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-reliant and professional individuals to join our team. We offer a highly competitive salary, an incentive plan, a 401K plan and a complete package of benefits. We have a positive, supportive work environment that rewards and recognizes achievement and development.
Our growing insurance agency is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Executive that is highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-reliant. If you have prior experience servicing commercial lines insurance products as well as a positive attitude we would like to hear from you.
The Commercial Lines Account Executive will be expected to reach out to our existing customer base for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and support the Marketing department by maintaining effective customer relations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Make proactive outbound calls and receive inbound calls in an effort to quote and bind commercial lines insurance products coverage.
• Manufacture sales through proactive outreach, account rounding, and customer referrals.
• Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
• Develop and maintain relationships in the local community.
About the Company-
Encharter Insurance, an Insuramatch Company, is based in Amherst, Massachusetts with offices in Lexington and Worcester. We are a large, growing independent insurance agency with national capabilities. With access to a vast array of premier insurance companies, we are committed to matching our customers with the best product and price in the market.
|Qualifications and Education|
• 1-3 years of insurance product and customer service experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills necessary.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints.
• General working knowledge of company’s services, products and marketing techniques, insurance contracts, preferred but not required.