60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Class D license - Preference: Required|
|Business Development Specialist 1|
Description, Location and Compensation:
Location: Springfield, MA
Hours: up to 25 hours – Part Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Collaborate with the business development team to develop and maintain a strategic business plan attract and form new partnerships with local and national partners.
• Reach out to potential partners through cold calling and other innovative connection avenues.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business partnerships with current and future partners.
• Establish key metrics and report back to management on partner needs, problems, interests, and potential new business.
• Define and coordinate business development training programs that enables staff to achieve their potential and support company growth objectives.
• Create and deliver a targeted training series for current business development staff to learn the “life cycle” of a business partnership
• Expedite the resolution of customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Desire to work compassionately for individuals with disabilities
• Customer Focus, Collaborative, Drives Results, Communicates Effectively, Instills Trust, Ensures Accountability, Cultivates Innovation.
• High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred
• 3-5 years related experience and/or training in sales and business development
• Valid driver’s license with 3 years driving experience