Multicultural Community Services
1000 Wilbraham Road
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01109
MCS is a private non-profit organization funded primarily by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and MassHealth/Medicaid. MCS was established over 30 years ago and currently supports over 1350 individuals throughout western Massachusetts.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - Preference: Required|
• DDS Human Rights Overview and Human Rights Advocate Training. - Preference: Preferred
• Minimum of three years of experience with ID/DD population or an Associate Degree in a related field. - Preference: Preferred
|Multicultural Community Services (MCS) is an organization that provides support to individuals with developmental disabilities. |
Looking for a self-motivated and passionate individual to facilitate, supervise, track, and assist in the implementation of the human rights process and coordinate Human Rights meetings and trainings for the entire agency.
Job duties will include:
• Assist Human Rights Advocates with the development of their duties.
• Coordinate/present related data, documents, incident reports, behavioral plans and DPPC investigations to the MCS Human Rights Committee.
• Provides minutes of the MCS Human Rights Committee to Program Director, HRC members and DDS.
• In accordance with ISP regulations and QE requirements insures the completion of ISP consent forms and insures appropriate routing of forms (Health/Safety Devices, Behavioral plans, etc.).
• Serves as liaison to DDS Human Rights Coordinator.
• Enter data/information into the DDS HCSIS system.
• Schedule MCS Human Rights Advocate meetings and trainings on a regular basis.
• Coordinate Human Rights Trainings for MCS staff, clients and families/guardians.
|• Minimum of three years of experience with ID/DD population or an Associate Degree in a related field. |
• DDS Human Rights Overview and Human Rights Advocate Training.
• Working knowledge of the DDS Human Rights system and DPPC.
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation & valid driver’s license.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.