21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|CLINICAL SUPERVISOR- Beacon Recovery House|
ServiceNet is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to oversee clinical services in our Greenfield recovery home. This is a 40 hour position requiring flexibility with some on-call responsibilities. This position is an integral part of oversight and development of the clinical practice of program staff.
The Beacon House serves as a transitional residence for individuals 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use disorder. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide individual and group clinical supervision of all direct care staff. Support the staff in developing skills in responding to complex issues.
• Seek out appropriate trainings for staff both to enhance their ability to do their job and meet DBH/BSAS contract regulations.
• Review client intakes for placement or denial on recovery home waitlist and report findings back to the Program Director with a summary of any outlined areas.
• Maintain proper documentation of supervision.
• Complete comp assessments with new residents, including updating them when resident goals are completed or change.
• Review IAP’s, supporting and supervising the case managers in accurate and timely completion.
• Complete revisions, submitting all findings to our funders.
• Assist Case Managers as necessary with core functions of groups held for clients.
• Follow up on claims as necessary, communicating findings to billing and Program Director.
• Attend meetings required for contract and licensing by BSAS and Mass Health.
• LADC I required.
• Minimum of bachelor degree in related field.
• Minimum 5 year’s experience in substance use related field
• Minimum 3 year’s supervising/managerial experience.
• Previous experience with medical and electronic records.
• Must be a team player and leadership qualities, and ability to make sound judgement.
• Familiarity with community resources.
• Knowledge of DPH/BSAS Rules, regulations, and standards of care.
• Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population.
• Ability to provide meaningful feedback and have openness to discussion.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. In addition to our salary range of $40,000-$50,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #251 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.