21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Mental Health Senior Residential Counselor |
In our Fairview Street Program in Greenfield– for people in Mental Health Recovery
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
Residential Counselors play an integral role in our client’s recovery. In this position you will provide and assist program participants with information, and strategies to support the client with their recovery goals. You will be part of a team promoting a recovery-based model of care.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love.
Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
• Experience working with people in a recovery-based model of care preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
• Ability to motivate, inspire, and support participants in developing and reaching their personal goals.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Background check.
A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
Total = 40 Hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, and the Medication Administration Program (MAP).
In addition to our starting wage of $13.03 an hour;
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #156 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.