21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Developmental & Brain Injury Services
Outreach and Shared-Living programs
Full-time, flexible schedule, some evening hours
We’re looking for a skilled clinician with outstanding teaching and leadership skills to join our expert, multi-disciplinary team. Together, we support and guide residential programs and community-based day programs for individuals with Acquired Brain Injury.
As a Program Clinician, you will:
• Educate and train program directors and care providers, and collaborate with them to develop clinically-informed programing, treatment planning and follow-up, and other services
• Provide expertise and perspective at internal meetings, and in meetings with outside agencies
• Offer clinical guidance during client crises, and as needed
• Receive regular high-quality supervision, have access to expert consultation, and have opportunities to pursue ongoing education
You naturally bring out the best in the people, and enjoy collaborating with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Energetic and organized, you think creatively about new ways to address client and program needs. Licensed in Massachusetts, or license-eligible within a year, you may be a Social Worker (LCSW or LICSW), Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, or Psychologist. You also have at least 5 years of clinical experience—and a passion for working with individuals who are living with acquired brain injury. It would be an added plus if you are bilingual or multi-lingual. And since you will be traveling throughout the area, you need to have a driver’s license and vehicle.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to a competitive salary—which will be $45,000-$55,000, depending on your experience and education—we offer:
• generous time-off
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, noting Search #106 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.