Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Maintenance|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Part Time Property and Guest Service Worker|
HOURS: Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Property & Guest Service Worker will provide excellent customer service by way of sales, product restock, advice, information, and assistance to our guests.
• Cleaning and minor maintenance work to maintain YCS as a clean and pleasant environment for both guests and YCC staff.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record required.
• Ability to safely operate a variety of power tools such as drills, saws, etc., as well as common hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and hammers.
• Ability to drive and or operate power equipment such as All-Terrain vehicles, lawn tractors, and snow blowers.
• Experience in maintaining a professional floor care program including VCT, Marmoleum, and carpet.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Previous maintenance.
• Previous customer service experience.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.