21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Assistant Program Manager|
Mental Health Recovery Services
ServiceNet’s 24 hour intensive, clinical residential program in Easthampton is looking for a natural leader who has a passion for helping people in mental health recovery. We are committed to supporting each program participant in meeting his or her unique goals.
As the Assistant Program Manager, you will:
• Assist the Clinical Program Manager with oversight and management of the program
• Work with clinicians and staff to assist residents in reaching their treatment goals
• Be responsible for MAP oversight, in collaboration with the Program Manager
• Be responsible for scheduling, in collaboration with the Program Manager
• Participate in on-call rotation
Sunday through Thursday, 8am-4pm.
Total = 40 hours
• MAP Certification, CPR and First Aid
• Driver’s License and vehicle required
• Computer Skills
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and/or relevant experience in mental health field
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting salary of 35,000.
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #142 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.