Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc.
203 East Street
Easthampton, MA 01027
|Salary Range:||Location:||Per Hour||EASTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. has openings for a Relief Residential Supervisors to work in our residential group homes serving at-risk youth. We are looking for individuals with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining the schedule for adequate staff coverage and performance, maintaining group home site compliance, and participating in creating, implementing and monitoring client treatment plans.|
Requirements include the following:
• Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent direct experience of at least 2 years
• Must have broad knowledge of non-profit administration and child protective systems
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Valid/active driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Position requires approved CORI, DCF and driving record checks.