Hilltown Community Health Centers Inc.
58 Old North Road
Worthington, MA 01098
|Salary Range:||Location:||AMHERST, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Valid MA RN/LPN License - Preference: Required|
|• Provide patient care using a team based approach|
• Triage walk-in patients, emergency patients and telephone calls
• Administer allergy injections and monitor patient response post injection. Update allergist and order serum
• Follow-up telephone calls per provider request
• Community Service/Clinics (ie. Flu clinic, blood pressure, etc.)
• Monitor stock medications
• Patient education with regard to acute and chronic illness and health maintenance
• Patient medication reconciliation as needed
• Prepare prescriptions, update flowsheet, assist in obtaining and preparation of medication prior authorization forms
• General knowledge and performance of laboratory procedure.
|Skills: Assist provider with primary care services and manage routine office affairs. Knowledge and use of electronic medical records.|
Experience: 2 plus years experience in doctor’s office/hospital setting with office management skills preferred.
Education: R.N. with BSN currently licensed in state of Massachusetts preferred – Current continuing education hours per state licensing requirements.