Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Electrician|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Massachusetts State Journeyman Electrician License - Preference: Required|
|HOURS: 1st Shift, Monday – Friday 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
Come join our Electrical Team! If you have your Mass Journeyman's license, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You can design, install, maintain and troubleshoot to keep it all fired up and humming along.
The Electrician will perform maintenance work such as designing, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing a wide range of electrical operations on a variety of machinery and equipment in production and all other areas of Yankee Candle facilities.
• The ability to design, install, maintain and troubleshoot and repair a wide range of electrical circuitry including motors, control panels, PLC operated machinery, heating units, lighting, etc.
• Maintains all plant and production equipment by using analytical troubleshooting specifically of mechanical components and systems.
• Installs components, units and mechanical devices following specifications.
• Uses a basic understanding of mechanics, mechanical systems and robotics to diagnose problems.
• Uses hand, power, and pneumatic tools as well as electronic testing equipment.
• With assistance fabricates or modifies mechanical components, jigs and test fixtures under direction or from supplied sketches, drawings or blueprints.
• A valid Massachusetts State Journeyman Electrician license absolutely required (a photocopy of the license must accompany your application).
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical work on production equipment within a commercial or industrial environment.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• Steel toed boots are required.
• Must be able to read and follow complicated mechanical parts, diagrams and blueprints.
• Knowledge and use of hand tools, machine tools and various other analytical devices for troubleshooting mechanical systems.
• Experience working in an industrial equipment repair and maintenance environment.
• Solid computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Windows, Excel, & Word.
• Previous working experience with CMMS.
• The ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.