Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc.
203 East Street
Easthampton, MA 01027
|Salary Range:||Location:||Per Hour||EASTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
- Preference: Nice to have|
|Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Residential Supervisor to work in our residential group homes serving at-risk adolescent females, adolescent males, and latency-age children. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining the schedule for adequate staff coverage and performance, maintaining group home site compliance, and participating in creating, implementing and monitoring client treatment plans.|
The schedule for the position is:
Wednesday, 4:30 am - 10:00 am
Thursday, 11:00 pm - Friday, 10:00 am
Friday, 11:00 pm - Saturday, 10:00 am
Saturday, 11:00 pm - Sunday: 10:00 am
Requirements include the following:
• Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience of at least 2 years
• Must have broad knowledge of non-profit administration and child protective systems
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Valid/active driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Position requires approved CORI, DCF and driving record checks.
NCYF provides paid trainings and excellent benefits! Our benefits package includes medical, dental and life insurances, medical and flexible spending accounts, 401K and member discounts!