60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||Per Hour||NORTHAMPTON MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Position: Full-time Revenue Cycle Specialist 2|
Location: Northampton, MA
Rate of Pay: $17.25 per hour
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Full-time Revenue Cycle Specialist 2 Summary: The Revenue Cycle Specialist is responsible for timely processing of billing, payment posting and collections. The Revenue Cycle Manager maintains a revenue cycle book of business The Revenue Cycle Specialist works under day to day supervision of the Revenue Cycle Manager and relies upon prior knowledge of Viability accounting systems and procedures to complete work.
• Works under day to day supervision of Revenue Cycle Manager
• Positively adheres to the organization’s Guiding Principles, and Code of Ethical Conduct.
• Completes all required documentation in a timely manner; following all agency policies, procedures and standards including utilizing Credible, ADP, Financial Edge, and SharePoint to document required information.
• Communicates positively, effectively, professionally, and in a timely manner both in written and oral format to all internal and external customers.
• Follows all agency policies and procedures and stays informed of agency and program changes and updates.
• Successfully completes all company required and job-specific training within required timeframes.
• Processes accounts receivable billing and application of payments; researches and resolves discrepancies; monitors accounts receivable open items and reports on outstanding receivables.
• Ensures that pre-monthly closing activities related to revenue recognition are completed.
• Provides technical training and troubleshooting assistance.
• Reconciles internal revenue records to external sources on a monthly basis.
• Assists with internal and external financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly financial reports, and financial audits.
• Works with administrative team to improve, support and promote quality services and a productive work environment.
• Ensures confidentiality within all areas of responsibility.
• Follows all procedures pertaining to the agency’s policies while recommending changes to program policies and procedures when necessary.
• Stays abreast of all information regarding program changes and updates.
|Full-Time Revenue Cycle Specialist 2 Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus five years accounting experience with focus on revenue cycle, or Associates degree with seven years experience. Must be proficient in Financial Edge with four to six years revenue cycle module experience. Must have ability to work independently and also as an effective team member. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. |
Full-Time Revenue Cycle Specialist 2 Requirements: Demonstrated proficiency in data entry utilizing accounting software, to include Microsoft Word, data entry, email, and internet essential. Must have a valid driver's license, 3 years driving experience, good driving record, use of vehicle and willingness to transport participants in personal vehicle. Must be able to travel within the region to access residential settings, employers, offices and community organizations.