Private Company Description:
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||AMHERST MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|We are a Busy Family Practice looking for a Full Time Medical Receptionist|
Hours: This is a 36 hour/week Full Time position. We are open Monday - Thursday 7:30AM - 7:00PM, Fridays 7:30 0AM - 5:00PM along with Saturday Urgent Hours 9AM - 2PM. You will be requires to work evening hours along with a rotating Saturday Shift.
Responsibilities: The Medical Receptionist reports directly to the Front Desk Supervisor and is responsible for arriving, instructing, and scheduling patients and visitors. The Medical Receptionist will obtain demographic information, obtain and verify insurance information, collect payments on accounts, and provide necessary forms. Other tasks include, faxing, filing, and sorting mail.
As part of the Front Desk Reception Team you will also be responsible for answering a multiline telephone, directing calls appropriately and documenting accurate messages within the electronic medical record. We are a busy office with multiple providers.
• Previous medical reception or front office experience preferred
• 2 or more years of customer service experience required
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office
• Customer Service is our #1 Priority and it must be yours too!
• We are looking for a proactive thinker who can prioritize and multitask with limited direction
• Competitive Pay
• Medical and Dental Plans
• Flex savings accounts for Health and Childcare Reimbursement
• Company-paid life insurance
• Car Pool Incentive
• Holidays, Vacation Pay, and Paid Sick Time