21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
|RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS |
In our Day Services Program in West Boylston, Worcester County– for people with Brain Injuries
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer!
The goal of the Enrichment Center, our day services program, is to provide a fulfilling experience for the participants and to enhance their quality of life as they continue the process of rehabilitation and community reintegration. Counselors assist people with meals and other daily needs, as well as personal care, they participate with clients on recreational outings, and much more.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love. We pay for your orientation and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence. Other requirements of the job include:
• A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
• Basic computer skills.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
We’d also conduct a routine background check.
Monday- Friday 1st shift schedules
Full and Part time positions
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $12.50/hour and $12.75 if MAP certified, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #331 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.