Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some College Coursework Completed|
Up to One Year
|Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Associate interested in expanding their knowledge and advancing their career!|
Working as an Accounts Receivable Associate for The Yankee Candle Company, your strong attention to detail and customer service skills will prove valuable in this multifaceted role. Responsibilities include communicating directly with customers to research and resolve inquiries, and supporting credit and billing operations on a daily basis.
• Contacting customers regarding payment discrepancies and past due accounts.
• Processing checks, charge cards, and daily cash receipts.
• Receiving and resolving customer related inquiries.
• Investigating chargebacks, making appropriate adjustments, and updating relevant files and records.
• Demonstrated basic bookkeeping skills, including thorough knowledge of debits, credits and balancing is essential.
• Proven customer service skills, preferably in an accounts receivable/credit office environment.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to be courteous and tactful in telephone communication.
• Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills is a must. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team member is required.
• Highly adaptable to various clerical routines requiring accuracy, neatness, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Strong computer skills and data entry experience required.
• Flexibility of work schedule required including working occasional overtime hours on evenings and weekends as operational need may require.
• One year of Accounts receivable experience preferred.
• MS Word and Excel are a plus.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.