Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Maintenance|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Working at The Yankee Candle Village Store is much more than just a job, it's a passion. Our employees have a passion for our products, our customers, and the work they do. The Facilities Maintenance & Guest Service Worker will perform minor facilities maintenance and cleaning to maintain the Yankee Candle Village Store as a clean and pleasant environment for both guests and the Yankee Candle staff. They will assist with customer service by way of sales, product restock, advice, information, and assistance to our guests.|
|• High school diploma or equivalent.|
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record required.
• Ability to safely operate a variety of power tools and common hand tools.
• Ability to drive and/or operate power equipment such as All-Terrain vehicles, lawn tractors, and snow blowers.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Previous maintenance and/or customer service experience preferred.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.